Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10th Anniversary

Wow! I can't believe I've been married to my best friend for 10 years. Time has flown! We actually celebrated in May on our trip to Tybee Island. But Ben didn't forget to make the actual anniversary date special. He surprised me with 10 red and white roses at work. Chloe spent the night with Memar. Ben and I had dinner at Las Palmas then a quick trip to Wal-mart for dog food! But you know...it was perfect!
The card read....
"Happy Anniversary~ Precious memories, the years equal 10, if given the chance, I would marry you again, I love you far more now, than even back then, all of me..Ben"
Then at the bottom of the card was Proverbs 18:22
I honestly don't know what I did to deserve him!
"And the Lord God said, It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him." Genesis 2:18

No comments: