Friday, January 21, 2011

Signs


As I was putting away clothes today in Chloe's room, I noticed this first sign.  I thought I should snap some photos of some of the other signs she has taped up everywhere.  

 taht way

"That way" 
This is taped on the door in the hall leading to her room just in case you can't find your way.

bo not come in here wene 
you our deing mento me
you can come wene you love me

"Do not come in here when you are being mean to me,
you can come when you love me."
This one is actually hanging on her door knob. 
This was written several months ago, she now has the d's and b's right. 


No soking in here

"No Smoking in here."
This is on the back of her door.
It should be noted that no one in our family smokes.  
She knows no one that smokes.
She did good with the picture of the cigarette though.




Walkm to the arecad

"Welcome to the Arcade"
This one is on her door also.
It went up after a night of playing video games at Putt Putt.

The next two are from her journal writings from school.
I love to read them.

We will make are Zen gotine at school today and
me and Ben are playing at my house to gavr and we
are having fun.

"We will make our Zen garden at school today and 
me and Ben are playing at my house together and we
are having fun."
I absolutely adore the way she spelled together, 'to gavr'
It's spelled exactly the way she says it!



We are brraging are fulash lite to day and
it will be fun.  i like shcool vary moch.

"We are bringing our flash lights today and
 it will be fun.  I like school very much."

"You can't help respecting anybody who can spell Tuesday, even if he doesn't spell it right,
but spelling isn't everything.  There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."
~Winnie the Pooh

No comments: