Friday, May 21, 2010

Ice Cream

Oh, the bliss of Summer, school being out, ice cream and of course photos! You can see the happiness in Hannah's expression. She just didn't get why I wanted to bring the camera along to our ice cream outing. You would think by now she would know me well enough to know I love taking pictures of ordinary everyday events. I absolutely love her expressions in these photos! This is precisely why I bring along the camera!

This is the "Oh no, not again" look....I love this face! (Strawberry Cheesecake)




Sweet Lauren is always so compliant, she smiles when you ask her to....(Cotton Candy Explosion)


Chloe just basically concentrated on eating the Dinosaur cookie!(Dino Sundae)




Hannah finally accepts the fact that I'm GOING to take photos. She is giving me that..."Kim, you're crazy" smile! :) I love it!


I went for the free kiddie scoop...(Butter Pecan)


"I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream." Heywood Broun

No comments: