Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ear Piercing

Yesterday, the subject of ear piercing came up.    Chloe was inquiring about when she could get hers done.  I told her I wanted it to be her decision.  I honestly can't stand seeing babies that have pierced ears.  Just my opinion.

Ben and I had talked about this before and agreed.  We would wait until she expressed the desire to do it.  Well, that desire came yesterday.  I explained to her she could use her money to get it done.  When aunt Keli heard me say that she told Chloe that she would take her AND pay for it.

Keli, Kaci, Chloe and I all headed to the mall after I retrieved my camera.  We were so excited.

We got to the mall and to our delight they were about to pierce another little girl's ears.  She looked a couple of years older than Chloe.  Chloe watched intently as the little girl held a teddy bear.  As we watched the earrings go in the little girl started crying.  Chloe quickly decided having her ears pierced was not such a great idea after all.

So...Aunt Keli told her to go ahead and pick out whatever she wanted.  She suggested maybe a necklace would be better.  She ended up spending $34 on accessories which included a beautiful pink flower hair clip and we all left happy.



No comments: