Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Acts of Sweetness

I was just blown away at my precious 4 year old. Ok, it doesn't take much for me to think she's wonderful....but this is really sweet! We had just gotten in the car to drive Hannah and Lauren back to their mom's. The car was unusually quiet. It's often mass chaos in our car going places. Everyone seems to be talking at once, but today for some reason it was so quiet. OUT OF THE BLUE, I hear my little precious 4 year old tell Lauren, "I love you". I looked in my rear view mirror because I was kinda shocked and really not sure who had said it, Lauren or Chloe. As I looked in the mirror, I saw Chloe looking at Lauren and Lauren looking at Chloe, then I heard Lauren say, "I love you too." It brings tears to my eyes. It was such a random thing...Like out of nowhere. What a precious thing...I'm glad I was there.



First gymnastics injury....

Yesterday we had our first gymnastics injury. Chloe was running on the floor at gymnastics practice and lost her footing. She slipped and fell and scraped her little nose across the floor. She cried and her daddy went down to check on her. He hugged her and she was fine. She's a tuff cookie! Below is the picture of her injury, complete with cookie crumbs on the lips!


No comments: