Monday, March 15, 2010

I love you more than you love me...

"I love you more than you love me Momma" are the words that keep coming from my little girl's mouth. I don't know why she keeps saying it. My answer is always the same, "That's not possible little peanut!" There is no possible way to measure my love for her. We have read the book I Love You This Much many many times. I love that story. The baby bunny and momma bunny keep comparing each other's love. It ends with the baby bunny saying I love you up to the moon, Momma then says, I love you up to the moon and back. I can't imagine the love The Father has for us. No matter how we could ever describe our love for Him, His love for us will always be more. How grateful I am for His love. How grateful I am that he allowed me to be the momma of this little girl.

"And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16

No comments: