Sunday, April 25, 2010

Allergies and Energy

Today was a beautiful day. I decided since the sun was shining I would get out and enjoy it. Chloe decides pretty quick she wants to join me. We start just sitting in the backyard enjoying the warmth and looking up at the clouds to identify all different kinds of things. As I'm sitting there, I start thinking of all the other things I should be doing.

I've been wanting to start jogging again. It's been in the back of my mind for quite some time. I start thinking she and I could go to Berry and I could start that jogging thing. We come inside and I tell her my plan. I tell her she could ride her bicycle or scooter. She could choose. She thinks this plan is a fantastic one! Her face lights up and she chooses her scooter.

We make it to Berry and onto Viking Trail. I jog/walk for about 3 1/2 miles all the while she is on her scooter. She fell a couple of times. She was tough though and didn't cry. But as we almost make it back she finally wears out. She tells me, "Mama, I don't have any more allergy!" I'm pretty sure she meant energy. It was cute so I made her repeat it. I never told her the correct way. I figure she'll learn the difference soon enough....

No comments: